- Micro movement flow with modified postures
- Conscious breathing
- Pelvic floor exercises (release and support)
- Physical, emotional and spiritual dimensions of motherhood
- Sound practice for birth & daily self-nourishment tools
Your Prenatal Yoga practice is meant to build up, progressively over weeks and months, body memory & embodiment of techniques that will support you during your pregnancy, labour and new life with your baby. You want to create time & space for yourself and your baby in order to instinctively integrate those practices to daily life. It will ease anxiety, boost your energy level, cultivate mental and mood clarity and support the health of you and your baby. The classes are based on the renowned Birthlight Yoga – a UK based charitable trust that is dedicated to promote a sensitive and holistic approach to pregnancy, birth and parenting.
EVERY MONDAY 12.00-13.15
PRICE: €108 (6-Class Mama Card)
*Mama Card is valid for Prenatal + Postnatal classes
– Suitable for women from 12 to 39 weeks pregnant
– Short medical form must be completed before your first class
– Ground floor studio
NOTE: From September 19, 2022, we will follow a 6 class-cycle. Every class will have a specific theme but you are free to join and step in anytime.