- Sequences of postures from restorative to juicy flow.
- Deep pelvic floor work & stability, core strength and spinal alignment.
- Individual tools & attention regarding pelvic floor damage & C-section.
- Off the mat practices for daily self-care for your & your baby.
- Baby & Me practice at home.
Your Postnatal Yoga Class (Baby & Me) is built up for you to enjoy progressive practices to start your postnatal recovery and continue to add strength to your core muscles, realign your spine and stabilize your pelvic joints. We will release tension from carrying, feeding and mothering your growing baby, enjoy some relaxation and share ways to work around your baby’s needs. You will be able to practice at home with or without your baby and you will nourish the connection with your body and your little one.
Postnatal Yoga are classes based on the renowned institute of Birthlight Yoga – a UK based charitable trust that is dedicated to promote a sensitive and holistic approach to pregnancy, birth and parenting.
– Suitable for babies from 8 weeks old to pre-crawling
– Suitable for moms from 8 weeks after birth
– Short medical form must be completed before your first class
– Ground floor studio (space to park your stroller)
NOTE: From September 19, 2022, we will follow a 6 classes cycle. Every class will have a specific theme but you are free to join and step in anytime.