Workshop Inversions III
- Third workshop in a series of 4 workshops
- Personal approach
- Study and observe
When we turn the body upside down this creates a huge shift in perspective. So let’s look from a different perspective and build up towards inversions.
“Yoga does not just change the way we see things; it transforms the person who sees.”-BKS Iyengar
In this workshop you can expect:
-Inversion can be demanding and can bring turmoil in one’s mind. But when your base is firm and steady, your mind will receive a welcoming calmness.
– Prepare your inversions with a set of standing asanas to awaken a solid knowledge before going upside down.
– We will use props and wall to create extra stability.
WHEN: Saturday 7th January 1 PM – 3.30 PM
Single workshop: 50 euros
Make sure to reserve your spot in advance through Eversports in two steps:
- Buy your ticket for the whole series or one single workshop here.
- Then please reserve your spot for each or one single workshop here.
Workshopseries Deepen your yoga practice in asana.
In four interconnected workshops you will fundamentally deepen your understanding of asana practice.
I – Back to Basics (5 November 2022)
II – Surya Namaskar (3 December 2022)
III – Inversions (7 January 2023)
IV – Pranayama (4 March 2023)