Workshop Back to Basics I
- First workshop of a series of 4 workshops
- Personal approach
- Study and observe, Iyengar-based
- Deepen your yoga practice
Deepen your yoga practice in asana with Gwen.
“You have to create love and affection for your body, for what it can do for you. It is through your body that you realize you are a spark of divinity.” -BKS Iyengar
“When stability becomes a habit, maturity and clarity will follow.” – BKS Iyengar
This 2,5 hour-workshop is the first of a series of four ‘Deepen your yoga practice in asana’, see below.
Even with years and years of practice it’s important to go back to basics and deepen your understanding of some of the basic principles in asana practice. How can you find stability in your asana? Where does this lead to spaciousness or obstruction?
In the workshop we will explore:
- Going from gross movement to more subtle movement.
- From automatic pilot, to being more aware of your own body and its way of moving in an asanas.
- From fast, to take it a bit slower and observe, study.
WHEN: Saturday 5th November 1 PM – 3.30 PM
Single workshop: 50 euros
Make sure to reserve your spot in advance through Eversports in two steps:
- Buy your ticket for the whole series or one single workshop here.
- Then please reserve your spot for each or one single workshop here.
Workshopseries Deepen your yoga practice in asana.
In four interconnected workshops you will fundamentally deepen your understanding of asana practice.
I – Back to Basics (5 November 2022)
II – Surya Namaskar (3 December 2022)
III – Inversions (7 January 2023)
IV – Pranayama (4 March 2023)